Afi
Afi asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is it only me who is not sure about who is who on Reality TV section these days?

Please tell me if you are 'friend' or 'foe'

And who tf is the new big brown Cat with the firecracker stuck up it's ar*se expression?

No offence intended...lol

Yes Clive but cos I'm not too sure of anyone these days...I thought I'd play it safe.

Can you blame me? My contacts will receive it.

rosalind????

Who TF are you?...peace

lol

Anyone missing from this list of friends will be BLOCKED

Hahaha....Hehehe!...thanks all

• Favorite Answer

Y'know what would have been a great idea... to actually ask this in th RTV section

• momof3

I know what you mean I am so confused but you can rest assured I am friend not foe.

i think because some one has gone around getting accounts suspended left right and centre people have had to set up not one but two accounts just in case but I am not sure myself who is who.

Think we need army training to go there lately or SAS to spot the spys lol

• dotty

Its amy_jo24 as my name states with the same old av. I got confused initially but after a pm or 2 I'm all clear

and do you mean Psycho Romany - shes not a troll, no need to fear. Shes just not been here long.

• Susan

Smart on both ends. Auburn needs the publicity to help rectify that horrible decision to hire chizik and combat the media hype surrounding the tide/dawgs/vols programs & Nutt knows all this hype is gonna get his tail in a ringer. As for the your beloved ole misses do you really believe you can win the SEC title? Come on man clear those bottle caps and look at reality ole miss will be fighting for the 3rd spot in the west again this year and if you didn't have all those cupcake non-conference games you would have trouble getting to a bowl game. SEC West 1. Tide or LSU- If LSU keeps kicking TX. A&M tail in east TX recruiting they will have a long run/ Saben is a born liar but a damn good coach. 3. rebs/razorbacks- I'll give you the edge due to the lack of players at ark that fit petrino's system. 5. tigers- Why fire tubb to bring in this guy? makes no sense. 6. bulldogs- Croom did a good job but hey folks in miss. tend to be delusional.

• Kev

I'm not an RTV'er thankfully.

I thought current events was bad until I stumbled drunkenly into the RTV section one night. I thought a war had broken out.....

It's me Afro, Whipass, I know what you mean, I'm not sure who TF is who now either! LOL

don't feel bad peace and love i too wonder who is the person, that cause me to get 3 violations in a week without doing any thing wrong. ia'm still a friend ia'm still rosa(flowers)the rose is still red you will know if it's not. peace

• Im still me afro....all be it on Level 1...and you have nothing to fear from the big brown Cat....good description though....lol

I'm still me afro...and friend !

Momof3 has summed it up perfectly...just a shame people had to resort to this over a couple of people !!

Hi,I,m only Dave,known affectionately as R. Sole. x