Do you delete your answer if it gets lots of thumbs down?

I've noticed it a couple of times. Somebody answers, the answer earns a couple of thumbs down and then next thing you know, the answer is not there anymore! Do you think its kind of weird that the answer gets deleted because people didnt agree? Kind of pethatic? Are we trying too hard to fit in and please... show more I've noticed it a couple of times. Somebody answers, the answer earns a couple of thumbs down and then next thing you know, the answer is not there anymore!

Do you think its kind of weird that the answer gets deleted because people didnt agree? Kind of pethatic? Are we trying too hard to fit in and please everyone and feel a sense of accomplishment if people agree with us or give us thumbs up? I think if you believe in something you should stick to it no matter what people think and after all there's no way in hell we will all agree on the same thing.. and thats a good thing..variety is the spice of life!