Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Great horror movie chase scene?

Can you tell me some horror movies with awesome chase scenes? please dont day Jason,Scream,or Freddy Kruegar.

wow these are really good. keep them coming!

• Favorite Answer

I Know What You Did Last Summer.

When Sarah Michelle Gellher, or in the movie her name is Helen Shivers I believe is getting chased. It gets pretty intense. As well as the ending chase with the other female character.

Dawn Of The Dead, and 28 weeks later have some very good ones as well, and the movies themselves are very good

I love horror but my favourite chase scene in any movie is in Fallen where the demon passes from boby to body.

in hostel when that dude and the chinese chick were running away from the people and her face is burned off partly and then she jumps in front of the train then later some little kids beat the bad guys heads in with rocks. that scene was brutal.

The Ring 2....

i know that its not scary but the climbing up the well seen to get away from tamara is soo good i loved it

Totally Devil's Prey. I was only 6 when I saw it. My older brother was watching it and I am sort of a follower. But anyway, these creepy dudes are chasing people around with machetes. Your Welcome!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre... the newer one...

• Leah

I will vote for Sleepy Hollow it has pretty good chasing scene for a comedy based horror movie

jack torrance chasing his son in the maze

shining scared the living bulls.hit out of me.

Wrong Turn

thriller music vid