Christian Fiction?

I have a long list of Christian Fiction at my website (Too long to list here) and I need to know what important / good Authors or Titles I have overlooked. If you would like to make comments about age appropriateness, I'd also appreciate that. By the way I usually buy books from christianbooks.com.

Does anyone know of other good places to purchase Christian Fiction?

http://booksandmore4kids.googlepages.com/christian

Thank You Very Much For Your Help!

• ck1
    Favorite Answer

Once again I commend you on compiling an excellent list!

I will list some of the books I have that you don't have in your list (or that I missed when checking your list). Some you may want to consider, some you may not. As for where to buy, I also use CBD and Amazon mostly. I've not found other book stores to have cheaper prices or better selections. For some of the harder to find books, I'll usually check the Advanced Book Exchange (ABE books).

-Stephen P. Adams - The Hofburg Treasures

-Isabella Alden (aunt to Grace Livingston Hill) - Agatha's Unknown Way

-Ernest W. Angley - Rapture (from 1950)

-June Masters Bacher - My Heart's Desire, Seasons of Love (and others)

-Carol Balizet - The Face of the Enemy, Plague, The Seven Last Years (and others)

-Joseph Bayly - Winter Flight

-William J. Bennett - The Book of Virtues, The Children's Book of Faith, The Moral Compass (and more)

-Lawanna Blackwell - I'd recommend adding her Victorian Serenade series, too

-T. Davis Bunn - One False Move, The Presence (and others)

-Carman - The Champion

-Linda Chaikin - Port Royal (and others)

-G.K. Chesteron - I'd recommend adding the Father Brown mystery stories (their wonderful)

-Paul Crouch - The Omega Code, Megiddo

-Sandy Dengler - The Quick and the Dead

-Helen DesErmia - Shadow People

-David Gregory - Dinner with a Perfect Stranger: An Invitation Worth Considering, A Day with a Perfect Stranger (These are really great books!)

-B.J. Hoff - The Tangled Web, The Domino Image

-Marjorie Holmes - Two from Galilee, Three from Galilee (and others)

-F. Parker Hudson - On the Edge, The President

-Hannah Hurnard - Hinds' Feet on High Places and Mountains of Spice

-Grant R. Jeffrey and Angela Hunt - By Dawn's Early Light, Flee the Darkness

-Peter Kreeft - Between Heaven and Hell - A Dialog Somewhere Beyond Death with John F. -Kennedy, C.S. Lewis and Aldous Huxley

-Al Lacy - Journeys of the Stranger series

-Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins - The Left Behind series (adult, kids & prequels)

-Joyce Landorf - I Came to Love You Late

-Madeleine L'Engle - Wrinkle in Time Quintet

-George MacDonald - The Baronet's Song, The Curate's Awakening, A Daughter's Devotion (and many, many more)

-Paul L. Maier - Pontius Pilate

-Catherine Marshall - Christy, Julie

-Virginia Stem Owens - Congregation

-Michael Philips and Judith Pella - Stonewycke series

-Eugenia Price - her Savannah series was really good

-Margaret Rogers - The Magdalene Woman

-Barbara M. Sutryn - The Sign Painter

-Bodie and Brock Thoene - you might want to include The Wayward Wind series

-Diane K. Todd - Shadow of Doubt

-Ellen Gunderson Traylor - John, Son of Thunder

-Sydney Watson - The Mark of the Beast, In the Twinkling of an Eye, Scarlet and Purple (end times series written in the early 1900s)

-Marian Wells - Mormon trilogy (The Wishing Star; Star Light, Star Bright; Morning Star)

-Morris West - The Shoes of the Fisherman

-Joe Wheeler (He has edited and compiled many collections of short stories like his Christmas in My Heart series, Great Stories Remembered series, Heart to Heart stories series. These are truly wonderful collections.)

-Brenda Wilbee - Sweet-Briar, Sweet-Briar Bride

-Charles Williams - War in Heaven, Many Dimensions (and more, written around mid-1900s)

-Sally S. Wright - Ben Reese mystery series starting with Publish and Perish

I hope this helps a bit!

• marco

Graham Greene - The Power and the Glory

i get all of my books from amazon.com

they have a large variety of cheap books, new and used, that are shipped quickly and safetly.

try amazon, you won't regret it.