best_9012 asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

cute bunny names?

im getting a bunny and i need cute names help im getting it easter ps. its a boy

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Thumper!!! Thumper!!! Like the boy bunny from Bambi!!! Name him Thumper!!! email me at angie_vacc@yahoo.com to tell me what you named him!!! And it better be Thumper!!! Lol but really email me to tell the name

• 3 years ago

Easter Names For Rabbits

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

For my money.... MITCH. The only name for a bunny but my bunny already is using that one so go get a different one.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm I like pet names with "Mr." or "Sir" in front of the name like Sir. Hoppy or Mr. Bunners. How about naming him after one of your favorite tv show characters or something?

Also, take good care of your bunny! They need vet checks too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Bailey Bella Cuddles Flopsy Hailey Ruby Sadie Snickers Snuggles Willow Fluffy

• 6 years ago

im getting a bunny too and i need help

• 1 decade ago

I've always liked the name Ben or Benji. If you want more names (or want tips on rabbits,) IM me. I love my bunny, so IM me in you want to know anything about them.^^

Personally, It really ticks me when people get their kids rabbits for easter... but... If I could talk to them, tha'd be a bit better...

IM me! (please.)

Source(s): Rabbit owner
  • i named my bunny boo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

benji, bugs, beanie, jelly bean, jiffy, cookie, oreo, pinky, yogi, yoshi, ziggy. those are some names i can think of. good luck with the bunny =]

Source(s): google.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eggy (eggs for easter)

benny (my friend has a bunny named benny)

muffy! ( i just think thats cute)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.