Why is it that I'm called a "fake vegetarian"?

okay well i don't eat cow or pork but however i will eat chicken. At my high school everyone is on the issue about eating meat and animal fats and so on but when someone asked me if i ate any of that i told them yeah but i don't eat cow or pork but i don't consider myself vegan or vegetarian a group... show more okay well i don't eat cow or pork but however i will eat chicken. At my high school everyone is on the issue about eating meat and animal fats and so on but when someone asked me if i ate any of that i told them yeah but i don't eat cow or pork but i don't consider myself vegan or vegetarian a group looked at me and called me a "fake" and it made me think well i don't eat cow or pork because it upset my stomach, but i do once in a while eat stuff that is made from animal fats but i was thinking why would they call me a "fake vegetarian"?
Update: i don't consider myself a vegetarian at all because i know i eat i meat which is chicken.