I received several 1099 forms for income that I turned over to my employer? how will the IRS know?

I'm employed by a company, but I also do some independant contractor work for several others. I turn over any checks I receive from the other companies to my employer; however I receive the 1099's from those companies. My employer wrote me a letter verifyin that the income on those 1099's did not go... show more I'm employed by a company, but I also do some independant contractor work for several others. I turn over any checks I receive from the other companies to my employer; however I receive the 1099's from those companies. My employer wrote me a letter verifyin that the income on those 1099's did not go to me, but to my employer. My question is, when I prepare my tax returns, where do I include the letter from my employer, or in the alternative, how do i show the IRS that the income on those 1099's should not be attributed to me?