Why do black people blame white people for being poor?

Based off what Obamas pastor said...( I dont think we need to post the link again by now), he blames white people for black people being poor. Havent enough black people proven by now that you can climb to the top if you work hard enough and smart enough and no one can stop you? After all the very top ranking... show more Based off what Obamas pastor said...( I dont think we need to post the link again by now), he blames white people for black people being poor.

Havent enough black people proven by now that you can climb to the top if you work hard enough and smart enough and no one can stop you? After all the very top ranking General was Colin Powell as head of the Joint Cheifs of Staff under Bush senior.

Why wouldnt Pastor Wright point out that maybe the reason black people arent ahead is because many of them are temperamental, dont talk correctly, are busy falling into crime, gangs and drugs instead of finding a way to get job training or college. Also not to mention that fact that they have kids far too early in life.

If their communities are in shambles, Why cant they form a "gang" that combats crime and uplift the community instead of gangs that feed on fear and domestic terrorism?

Of course I will get called racist because Im not politically correct, its too predictable, lol. But its ok.