poll: do you like driving long distances?

Favorite Answer

Yes i do but unfortunately right now gas is too high.

Besides gas prices, yes. I usually have a cooler with some fruit and a drink or two. I like to look outside and look at the signs on the side of the road, look at people in cars, hopefully i don't come off as nosy to them..i'm just a people watcher i suppose. well, that's because i'm usually a passenger though..haha and i get to make mix cd's :) who doesn't love those? we once drove to florida from texas.. i think that was a couple days max.. but i drive from houston to austin (probably 3 hours?) all the time. :) but the best thing ever.. is a ROAD TRIP! with your friends :) i'm going on one this summer. a little mazda with five 15-17 year olds should be interesting.

hey I work 30 minute away from my house and 40 minute away from my parents house so yeah I enjoy long distance drive but I hate it when I get stuck in the traffic.

• ?

Once a year yes for fun, but constantly oh no, It gets old fast

Yes just not with me in the driver seat!

No, I can't sit still for long periods of time.

if im with a hot girl then yes

• 2bit

nope

sorry. i dont know how to drive.

yep