Atheist: Do you believe that Jesus Christ was a real person?

Do you believe that He was a man but not the Son of God or do you believe that He was a fictional character? I mean, if you argue that the writings of Jesus outside of the bible from Flavius Josephus took place after that's ok and all but it's not like the Jewish leaders really appreciated Christ and what... show more Do you believe that He was a man but not the Son of God or do you believe that He was a fictional character? I mean, if you argue that the writings of Jesus outside of the bible from Flavius Josephus took place after that's ok and all but it's not like the Jewish leaders really appreciated Christ and what was done at the time and Christians were slaughtered in Rome for this. It's not like anyone could really as go as far as speaking of Christ without being punished.

But anyways, do you believe that He was a man or made up and why?
Update: No I'm not gonna preach on you Laura =P I just wanted to see what you had to say.....But just incase...TURN OR BURN!!!! jk but seriously lol.