Topshop? ugly clothes...check the web site!?

Am not happy lol...usually some items are nice but cant find many...loads of it is ugly for example this......new stuff in!

Ok so theres few nice things but i cant believe this is in fashion....think my style is alot better then this!

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh213/majdauk_2...

i dont need to follow fashion but these clothes are UGLY!

lol no need to say shop some where else,am saying now theres hardly anything nice! i have loads of topshop clothes but nice ones...i love the jeans the most,thats about it,simple tops!

i shop at TOPSHOP,RIVER ISLAND,JANE NORMAN,OASIS! ZARA,MANGO!

Best Answer

Top shop should be relabelled TOP TACK lately some of thier stuff is horrible....I too like the shops you do...also PRIMARK as its great fashion for little bucks!

• Debra

First of all you decide whether or not you really want one. If you decide that you do, then you should realize that it is a lot of study and work. Then, if it still sounds interesting to you, here is what I suggest. STEP ONE (1) 1..Sign up and get a free Yahoo geocities web site. 2..Go into your File Manager and start looking at all the Buttons and stuff and realize that you are going to need to know what all that stuff does. STEP TWO (2) .. (if you're still here) 3..Start learning what all that stuff does. 4..Decide whether you want to use a Template or learn the Editing Languages (html-javascript-css) to make your webpage/s. 5..Study the methods of using a Template. 6..Study the Editing Languages. 7..Study the possibility of getting someone else to do it for you. 8..Make a tentative beginning on (5), (6) if (7) didn't work. If you are still here then maybe you do have an interest in making a webpage.! If so, then you already have the easy stuff done! Congratulations!! STEP THREE (3) 9.. GO FOR IT Legal Notice: (This answer is a Generic, pre-typed Document intended to be read by Whomever Asked the Question only, and may NOT be read,, perused, noticed or recognized by any other Person, Place or Thing at any time, anywhere unless otherwise desired) Signed: Me

that first dress is gorgeous - to die for, its like something Dita Von Teese would wear! picture it with tan stockings with the seams up the back, a red/crimson cardi and the same colour nails and lipstick, a gorgeous pair of heels in either black or crimson and wow! my boyfriend would love that (not at all mumsy-ish. I for one am looking forward to the womanly fashions coming up this spring after an autumn/winter of magazines telling you to wear mens clothing and masculine styles - i'm a woman and want to dress as one. i personally think that the most stylish items are classic - they never go out of fashion, can be updated with accessories and won't make you look like a fashion flake as you won't be changing your style every two minutes when a new trend comes in - an this dress covers all that criteria and is therefore quite stylish.

i like some of the items. they are casual and comfortable.

like the green blazer/vest thing. it would look so cute with a white cami underneath with a pair of skinny jeans and some heels.

the dress looks clean cut but it looks like something a mother would wear. the tannish white sweater thing would be something good to wear with flare jeans, or at least bootcut jeans but i can also picture a mother wearing it.

but if yu don't like these clothes at whatever store you are talking about, quit shopping there, some people actaully like it. maybe you should step out side of your box once in a while and wear something new.

Different Strokes for Different folks.

I personally Love Topshop!

Maybe your not as stylish as you think??

High Street stores are influeneced by designers so it is all stylish just not to your taste I guess??

I love the new Kate Moss stuff!! Orgasmic for reals!

x

They're not ugly, you can't expect to love everything in the store, if you don't like the clothes shop somewhere else

Those are pretty ugly, everyones different I guess.

The second one might be cute with a lacy tanktop underneath.

Try juniortrends.com really cute shirts different styles and there all cheap like 11 bucks a shirt.

The second one isn't too bad, but yeah countries have different styles and that's just whats in over there probably. I mean they are all similar but, well you know what I mean lol

The clothes are not ugly. Different styles/colours suit different people.

Try Next or Debenhams.

I agree and I have the same problem...I find it difficult to find original clothes that fit well. Everywhere I look it's full of those babydoll tops/dresses that make me look pregnant!!