I cant loose any weight! I exercise regularly and eat right. I havent even lost a pound in the last month!?

I am 5' 1" and weigh 130lbs on the nose. I am not "big" by any means. i am just bigger than im am used to, I usually weigh between 110and 115lbs. I feel big all over. I used to exercise regularly but in the last year have not stuck with it hence the weight gain. Anyhow I started back up on a... show more I am 5' 1" and weigh 130lbs on the nose. I am not "big" by any means. i am just bigger than im am used to, I usually weigh between 110and 115lbs. I feel big all over. I used to exercise regularly but in the last year have not stuck with it hence the weight gain. Anyhow I started back up on a routine about 6 wks ago. I walk on my treadmill every morning Mon-Sat. I warm up for 4min. at speed 3 then up it to 5 speed I walk for 4 min. jog for 2 min. walk for 4 min. jog for 2 min. until I get to 2 miles or 45 minutes. Then I do some leg lifts,crunches,squats etc. for 15 min. I eat a 1800 calorie diet that I stick to. I havent lost not 1 pound and my clothes are tighter on me than when I started!! I can feel the muscle all over however I look bigger and it actually looks like I have more fat on my body expecially my thighs. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have a wedding in May so my goal is to lose 10 to 15 lbs by then. I have never had a problem losing weight in the past but cant now?
Update: I do dring water all day! No cheating I am hell bent on losing this weight. I switch up my routine every week, just a little though. What kinda green tea should i drink, hot, cold? I thought 1800 calorie diet was good-No?