Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you give a flying fig about the current economic global currency crisis?

Here's hoping it gets worse and all those fat cat businessmen feel the pinch.

It might teach them there's more to life than money.

Consider the lilies of the field, art, literature and so much more besides...........

Best Answer

It won`t affect me much at all,,,,and although it is interesting to me to listen to it on the news I really couldn`t give a stuff,,

• JoJo

It`s not all the fat cat businessmen. What about the normal people with a little bit of savings that they have worked all their life for. The interest on their savings is going down and any they may have invested. Remember it is not always the money invested that comes from the big boys that you borrow for your mortgages it is thousands of little people who have put away for a rainy day.

• Jay

Rich people rarely ever feel a pinch. This affects the working class more than anyone. I care more about my personal economic crisis than the global crisis. When I have money, everything else is just fine.

it affects me, i'm getting married, we were looking for a house but now because of the crisis we cant get a mortgage with the money that was going to be a deposit originally and now my living expenses have gone up. i dont really want to be rich, i just want to be comfortable and not worry what state i'm going to be in in a couple of years.

• Yes I do. It is not just going to affect the fat cat business men. It is going to affect every one of us in what things will cost and how much money we will have to purchase what we need...ie. food, petrol, utilities, cloths. If businesses go under and you lose your job, what will you do?

• aslan

I do,because I've Worked HARD for every Penny.START Living the real World

It'll affect us down below more. 2000 people are losing their jobs at Northern Rock and I'll bet you 20p it won't be the management.

• Kim J

It all boggles my brain.I just want it all to go away and get back to a gentler,simpler,lifestyle..but that is never going to happen is it?

Only for those innocent people,robbed of employment.

Not to date ;)

If it got so bad that they had to live on the basic wage - What would the poor have to live on?