Girl i like coming to watch a movie?

in my dorm. It's going to be my movie. Here's our options. 300, (probably not), transformers, boondock saints, Click, Pursuit of Happyness, 28 days later, Princess Bride, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Schindler's List, Talladega Nights, Phantom of the opera, V for Vendetta, Back to the future trilogy,... show more in my dorm. It's going to be my movie. Here's our options. 300, (probably not), transformers, boondock saints, Click, Pursuit of Happyness, 28 days later, Princess Bride, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Schindler's List, Talladega Nights, Phantom of the opera, V for Vendetta, Back to the future trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Indiana jones trilogy, Star wars sixology, (probably not those, a bit geeky... lol), Shawshank, and some more I can't think of. What should we watch? This girl told me she's not interested in dating me, but I still really like her and hope she'll change her mind, if not, oh well. BTW... I don't wanna run to wal-mart to pick up a copy of the notebook, since I believe it's lying to pretend to like a movie I really don't. I really hope she wants to watch shawshank cuz it's VERY good and long, and I just enjoy being in her company.
10 answers 10