Guitar Hero 3 for Wii?

When will I be able to purchase the guitar ONLY for GH3 for the Wii? And who will stock them to purchase?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u can get them now for $60

id assume u can get it anywhere that sells the game

• 1 decade ago

They are available for purchase now. I have one, I bought it a few weeks ago. I have seen them instore at Gamestop (2 different ones), Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. They are also available online some places too, like Activision.com's store.

In the store, be discerning, the box looks pretty similar to the full game/guitar package and can easily be overlooked.

The retail on the official guitar is $69.99. That's what you'll pay at all retail outlets. If you can find a cheaper one, more power to you. And yes, $69.99 is a rip-off if you ask me.

If you have patience, Nyko is releasing a guitar too that they claim is due out this month. I haven't seen it anywhere for sale yet, but check www.nyko.com for details on it.

• 1 decade ago

The only store that only sells the guitar is the online red octane store and online toys r us. ive been waiting for this too...

Source(s): checked
  • 1 decade ago

As of right now, no. They aren't selling just the guitar, but soon they will be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • if you go to a store like circuit city, i think you can buy the guitar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.