Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When is it ever ok to use your grandmother as an excuse for someone else's bad behavior?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • canam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That was just his way of calling whites racist. Comparing what Revolting Wright said to a few remarks by his grandmother is unfair. His speech was, its ok for blacks to be racist, but its not ok for whites. Whites should understand blacks, while blacks are excused for all kinds of antiamerican, antisemitic, racist statements.

• 1 decade ago

It's not ok. He has been hiding her. Thats the only way he can justify him keeping the pastor. My question is is why did he try to hide his white side as stated in his book.

I don't know if this is true or not. Low and lower middle class black men hold anger towards a wealthier black man. Being that he is half white, does he have to cater to them to get their votes? They may feel he is a sell out. Something in their belief system. I have heard it.

Not trying to be racist, I believe they have a sense of themselves no one understands. Like their churches tend to have alot of music and dancing and their African dress.

• 1 decade ago

The central issue everyone must ask themselves is this . . . are you willing to elect a President who has direct ties to a subversive counter culture movement which as stated intends to undermine the moral fabric of the United States . . . I wouldn't elect Huckabee for the same reasons I will not vote Obama.

• mariam
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Absolutely never, under any circumstances. Anyone who would turn on a family member for anything less than a heinous crime(examples:arson, rape, child molestation or other abuse, animal abuse, murder, robbery, etc.) is a piece of trash who should himself, or herself, be thrown under the proverbial bus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like he hated his white grandmother and probably most other whites too.

• Piper
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It`s not, he should show a little respect for the woman that loved him and gave him a home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes a turd,and needs to be flushed. the koolaid drinkers that follow this jackhole need to drink coffee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only for Obama the mighty"GRANNY SLAYER" His political ambitions precede all!

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Obama's biggest mistake was trying to speak intelligently on the issue of race to people who think that Sean Hannity is a deep thinker.

• 1 decade ago

Never. Especially despicable when done for political purposes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.