Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does it annoy you when your feet fall off when you are talking on the phone?

Best Answer

Oh my God! I thought it was just me!

I like to walk around when I'm talking on the phone, so when that happens I just fall right over on my face -- usually knocking into some piece of furniture on the way down. Then, the phone drops and skitters across the floor. I then have to attend to the bruise, find my feet, and make some lame excuse to whoever I'm talking to on the phone. But, they never believe me. They just think I tripped over my own feet or something (which is true) -- but, just not in the way they think. Don't you hate that?

Yes. Usually it's my arm that falls off though. Sometimes my face goes numb too.

More annoying when my hand that's holdind the receiver falls off.

• Afi

Annoys me more when the cord doesn't stretch far enough to enable me to chat on the phone.

• Audra

I walked in the restroom of my dorm and started singing "I can show you the world" someone in a stall sang back "shining shimmering splendid" lol

I get VERY annoyed when my scroll wheel get stuck.

(I don't have any feet. I am a mouse)

Cheers

ohhh yeeaahhh! sometimes myarm falls off when i'm sitting at the computer on Y!A

happened to me last week, but i wasn't on the phone i was having dinner with the queen

• Especially when you`re on the back of a lorry.

Ever since they commited me to the phsych ward that has been happening ALL THE TIME!