Do you try to make your enviroment noise free at least for part of the day or do you need constant sounds?

Favorite Answer

A bit of peace and solitude , after a day of whining kids and worse!!

I require a bit of noise at certain times but I find that good music covers that necessity.

I do require some quiet for at least part of the day, as I need to sort of shut down and process all that I have taken in during the day.

I think a balance is the key to peaceful living.

My environment is pretty much noise free all the time. So I like some noise, usually music for background but sometimes I like to turn it up to ear shattering volume, probably why I am a little hard of hearing.

• Jai

Noise free

• moss l

I need some type of noise at all times...Right now I've got a clattering air-conditioner, an overhead fan, and the TV set going. And I can't sleep without some kind of hum....from an air-conditioner or fan.

Noise free.

noise free during the day....but constant sound at night ...like a fan...or vent

Noise free when I sleep.

there goes another Jetstar. I live on a airport, the castle . aaaahhh the serenity. but you already know that, being you are my bro. hey man!!!! I love late night yahoo, just the tappaty tappaty and the solitude.

I'm an introvert by nature... which means that my nature demands at least a portion of my day be spent in quiet.