do triple cees show up in drug test?

do Coricedin cough and cold show up in drug tests?

Best Answer

Drug tests are meant to test for illegal or explicity government controlled drugs. Usually, over-the-counter drugs wont be a problem to explain to your drug-testing administrators. But know that a drug test will ALWAYS be able to tell what you took and how much of it you took if you are within the time-frame window.

Coricidin has Dextromethorphan (cough suppressant) and Chlorpheniramine (antihistimine). Both are not note-worthy to drug-testing administrators.

It also depends on how long ago you took the drug, and what type of drug test you are being subjected to: urine, hair, blood, sweat, or saliva.

Source(s): WebMD Wikipedia

Depends what type of drug test. I work for an agency that helps kids with substance abuse issues. I do about 50 drug test a week. We use a 12 panel that will test for triple c. However, I know there are test out there that do not test for that.

Most pills will. Only for a few days though.