Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girl coming to watch a movie?

in my dorm. It's going to be my movie. Here's our options. 300, (probably not), transformers, boondock saints, Click, Pursuit of Happyness, 28 days later, Princess Bride, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Schindler's List, Talladega Nights, Phantom of the opera, V for Vendetta, Back to the future trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Indiana jones trilogy, Star wars sixology, (probably not those, a bit geeky... lol), Shawshank, and some more I can't think of. What should we watch? This girl told me she's not interested in dating me, but I still really like her and hope she'll change her mind, if not, oh well. BTW... I don't wanna run to wal-mart to pick up a copy of the notebook, since I believe it's lying to pretend to like a movie I really don't. I really hope she wants to watch schindler's list cuz it's VERY good and long, and I just enjoy being in her company.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The simple answer is to ask her what she wants to watch. If you know what type of movies she likes, maybe have her select from those (say, if she's more into the tearjerker movies, "Pursuit of Happiness" would be a good choice), but have her make the decision.

P.S. That's a very good selection of DVDs you've got (except for "Click", but to each his own...)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Marie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Best Selection Watch Movies Online

• 4 years ago

She wouldn't even consider doing even that much with you, vis a vis the movie, if she didn't like you atleast a little. The premise of your actions determine whether or not you're really a candidate for a relationship in her mind, most boy girl relationships are simply "relationship pending" meaning they with enough attraction they could turn into a relationship at any moment. So what I'd do is be yourself and be very talkative. Not talking so much to fill space or any nervous banter, but a cool and calm banter that has interesting and humorous content within it - particularly in areas that suggest your more dominant attributes. For example a funny time when you saved your little sister from an embarassing situation, something along those lines. Stories of other girls liking you or seeking you, times when you've been a leader of men, or times when you've protected your family and friends will all intrinsically make her more attracted towards you. Direct interest statements push people away for the chase is gone, but being friends with the possibility of becoming more is very exciting for her. Don't be afraid to touch her, for example a necklace or a bracelet, something nice in her hair. It makes people feel good to be touched by people that they like as long as it is for an appropriate reason. With enough attraction from her towards you, and with you simply being yourself interesting and funny without being particularly clingly or come-on ish, she'll like you and will then ask you questions about yourself. It's times like these when she'll be a particularly good candidate to be asked to another event, preferably one to which you're going to do something at anyways regardless of her prescence or not. Let her tag along. Try to keep in mind that you're the sort of prize here and not her, it's in that way that most other relationships flop. Only one person attracts the other person, they don't chase - they attract. And the other person either permits it or doesn't. Usually if you make them feel good enough, comfortable enough, like you enough with your personality and situation, and keep everything positive enough - with the demonstration of the values I spoke of earlier a girl wouldn't much be able to help but like you in a way similar to how you can't help but like a girl who is incredibly attractive or beautiful.

• 1 decade ago

You're kidding about Shindler's List? If you wanna depress her with human torture, death, and a strong political message then by all means! Guarantee you it's not gonna get you any. You have a better chance putting Teletubbies on, and it's still inappropriate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shawshank, definately.

Redemption, yes.

• 1 decade ago

boondock saints and click are both good movies...pick like 3 different ones, but make sure they are all quite different from each other and ask her which one she would prefer to watch.

• 1 decade ago

just ask her to look through and pick one, or just give her a choice out of the ones that you feel like watching. at the very least, letting her look through will allow you to gauge her reactions to each one in case she leaves the choice up to you :)

• 28 days later!!

• 1 decade ago

first of all you have very good tastes in movie but you should ask her to choose the movie when she comes over.

• 1 decade ago

dont forget the condoms man!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.