小靜 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

想請問在ktv櫃檯上班遇到外藉人士所遇到的英文會話~~

1.歡迎光臨~~請問幾位?

2.這裡是純唱歌的娛樂場所。

3.小包廂(情人包廂、中包廂、大包廂)消費方式一小時600元。酌收一次清潔費300元。總消費另收一成服務費。

4.小包廂歡唱二個小時一共1650元。

5.你好~~請隨我來~~我帶您去包廂。

6.請稍等一下,電腦正在開機。

7.燈光可以由這裡控制。

8.如有須要服務可以按服務鈴。

9.音樂大小聲、麥克風音量大小聲、退帶、插播、迴音。都可以從遙控器操作。

10.您好~~請問須要什麼服務嗎?

11.您好~~剩下10分鐘歡唱時間就到了~~請問要續唱嗎?

12.再加半小時只要xxx元。續唱一小時只要 xxx元。

13.台灣啤酒(海尼根)6灌xxx元。

14.我們公司有賣 啤酒、高梁、紅酒、伏特加、威士忌、白蘭地請問您須要那一種呢?或者自行去便利商店購買也可以。

15.英文歌曲都在這裡,從遙控器上或電腦上輸入數字按下輸入鍵即可。

16.祝您歡唱愉快~~

17.謝謝您的光臨~~歡迎下次再度光臨~~

3 Answers

Rating
  • Jen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    1.歡迎光臨~~請問幾位?

    Welcome! How many people?

    2.這裡是純唱歌的娛樂場所。

    This is for singing only.

    3.小包廂(情人包廂、中包廂、大包廂)消費方式一小時600元。酌收一次清潔費300元。總消費另收一成服務費。

    Small room (Couple's Room, Medium room, large room) is $600 an hour. There is a cleaning charge for $300. There will be a 10% service charge based on total charge.

    4.小包廂歡唱二個小時一共1650元。

    It is $1650 for two hours in small room.

    5.你好~~請隨我來~~我帶您去包廂。

    Hi there, please follow me to your room.

    6.請稍等一下,電腦正在開機。

    Please wait, the computer is booting.

    7.燈光可以由這裡控制。

    You can control the light from here.

    8.如有須要服務可以按服務鈴。

    Please push the service bottom for service needed.

    9.音樂大小聲、麥克風音量大小聲、退帶、插播、迴音。都可以從遙控器操作。

    The remote can control the music volume, the mics' volume, music cancel, add song to play first, and echo. (不好意思啦...插播不會說)

    10.您好~~請問須要什麼服務嗎?

    Hi, what can I help you with?

    11.您好~~剩下10分鐘歡唱時間就到了~~請問要續唱嗎?

    Hi, you have 10 minutes left. Would you like to add more hours?

    12.再加半小時只要xxx元。續唱一小時只要 xxx元。

    It is $xxx for adding half an hour, and $xxx for an hour.

    13.台灣啤酒(海尼根)6灌xxx元。

    Taiwan Beer is $xxx for a pack of 6.

    14.我們公司有賣 啤酒、高梁、紅酒、伏特加、威士忌、白蘭地請問您須要那一種呢?或者自行去便利商店購買也可以。

    We have beers, 高梁, red wine, vodka, whisky, and brandy. What would you like to order? You can also buy at convenience stores and bring in yourself.

    15.英文歌曲都在這裡,從遙控器上或電腦上輸入數字按下輸入鍵即可。

    This the the book (list) of all the English songs. Key in the numbers from remote or keyboard.

    16.祝您歡唱愉快~~

    Have a wonderful time.

    17.謝謝您的光臨~~歡迎下次再度光臨~~

    Thank you for coming. Visit us again next time.

  • 1 decade ago

    1.歡迎光臨~~請問幾位?

    Welcome, room for how many people?

    2.這裡是純唱歌的娛樂場所。

    This place is solely entertain for people who would like to sing

    3.小包廂(情人包廂、中包廂、大包廂)消費方式一小時600元。酌收一次清潔費300元。總消費另收一成服務費。

    Small Room (Lovers Suite, Medium Suite, Big Suite) at a charged of 600bucks per hour with an additional cleaning surcharge of 300bucks. There is also a service charge on the total bill.

    4.小包廂歡唱二個小時一共1650元。

    Small room package constitute of 2hours singing session with a base of TWN1650

    5.你好~~請隨我來~~我帶您去包廂。

    Hello Sir/mdm, please follow me, i will lead you to your room.

    6.請稍等一下,電腦正在開機。

    PLease wait a moment as the computer system need some time to start.

    7.燈光可以由這裡控制。

    You may control the lightings using the controls over here.

    8.如有須要服務可以按服務鈴。

    You may press the bell if you need any help or services.

    9.音樂大小聲、麥克風音量大小聲、退帶、插播、迴音。都可以從遙控器操作。

    If you find the music or the microphone vocal too loud you may use the remote to adjust it. You may also use the remote if you would like to adjust the echoe level or exit, repeat, insert the songs.

    10.您好~~請問須要什麼服務嗎?

    Hi Sirs/Mdm, How cna i help you?

    11.您好~~剩下10分鐘歡唱時間就到了~~請問要續唱嗎?

    Hi Sir/Mdm, just wanted to notify you that you are left with only 10minutes before the session ends. Do you like to extend the singing hours?

    12.再加半小時只要xxx元。續唱一小時只要 xxx元。

    The extend singing charge are xxx per half hour or xxx per hour.

    13.台灣啤酒(海尼根)6灌xxx元。

    Every six cans of Taiwan Beer (henneikein) cost xxx.

    14.我們公司有賣 啤酒、高梁、紅酒、伏特加、威士忌、白蘭地請問您須要那一種呢?或者自行去便利商店購買也可以。

    We have Beer, sorghum,Red Wine, Voldka, Whisky, Brandy, May i know which one do you prefer? If not, I would suggest that you could go to the nearest convenient store to purchase for preferrred alcoholic drink.

    15.英文歌曲都在這裡,從遙控器上或電腦上輸入數字按下輸入鍵即可。

    The english songs selections are all here. TO select the song, you just need to enter the respective song numbers/codes via the remote control.

    16.祝您歡唱愉快~~

    May you enjoy your singing session.

    17.謝謝您的光臨~~歡迎下次再度光臨~~

    Thank you. May you come back again!

  • book
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    Breaking News =插撥快報 =插撥即時新聞

    Breaking news=is a current news which broadcasters feel warrants the interruption of scheduledprogramming in order to report its details. It is often loosely assigned to the most significant momentary story or a story being covered live.

    2008-03-19 09:43:58 補充:

    Breaking play=插撥的表演 

    Breaking-song(/s)=插撥的歌曲

    Breaking program(/s) =插撥的節目

    You can take a Breaking-song.=你可以插撥歌曲

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.