Anonymous

(英文) 請協助~ 中翻英

各位大大~以下文章不知道要如何翻譯比較美式,請大家幫幫忙~謝謝!

內容:

非常謝謝你對我這份工作所做的努力及今天幫我對公司內部人事及產品所做的介紹,非常高興能加入貴公司的行列,在未來的日子裡我會盡我所能快速的進入狀況協助公司同仁,同時也希望在未來學習過程中多多的包含及指教,謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in for my job and the assistances of internal personnel and products introductions.

It is my pleasure to join in this company. I will do my best to enter the condition and assistance company colleagues as soon as possible, meanwhile, I welcome any advices and appreciate others' tolerances in my future position learning processes, thank you!

2008-03-20 22:38:21 補充:

I will do my best to enter the condition and [assistance ]…改為assist

2008-03-21 15:57:10 補充:

多謝你的賞識!

聽到你說的話其實我的心裡有點心虛耶,我沒有很努力去學英文,遇到不會的單字才學不會特意地拿字典起來背。

只是我遇到外國人的時候,不怕自己說錯仍然用很簡單的英文去和他們聊天,還滿好玩的。我想這是我英文有點進步的原因吧。

FM:Tina

Thank the efforts that you make to this job of mine very much and my introduction done toward personnel and products inside the company today, very glad to join your company,I will try my best to help the company colleague in fast entry state at a future date, hope a lot of including and giving us your comments more in the course of studying in the future too at the same time , thanks!

Source(s): 自己