Looking for new eating habits to benifit weight and skin - thoughts / ideas?

I always think of doing a detox, maybe like eating veggies and fruit and water for 2 weeks to flush out my body, and start a fresh... I really would like new eating habits, to benefit my weight, i would like to lose about 5 pounds, maybe not even, just basically to feel healthier and gain energy mostly, which i am... show more I always think of doing a detox, maybe like eating veggies and fruit and water for 2 weeks to flush out my body, and start a fresh... I really would like new eating habits, to benefit my weight, i would like to lose about 5 pounds, maybe not even, just basically to feel healthier and gain energy mostly, which i am definatley lacking at the moment.
I also want to eat better to benifit my skin, which is by no means bad, but i think could definatley get better.
I am 24, live alone, work mon-fri, so I would love any ideas on food thoughts - obviously veggies and frutis, but does anyone have any others suggestions?
As always - thank you in advance, I love reading all your thoughts!
Ps... I am not a big meat eater, love fish though...