Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 1 decade ago

what is your most favorite beyonce song and music video?

HEY... Which song and video of beyonce you like most?

Favorite Answer

For me it is BEAUTIFUL LIAR! IT ROCKS!!!!! Then, the music video is very fabulous.. Beyonce and Shakira are like twins... They dance very good especially the "hip sway"... They are so sexy!!!

Irreplaceable - Beyonce ft Pit Bull Run this Town - Jay-Z ft Kanye West & Rihanna

My favorite Beyonce song is 'Yes' and my favorite music video is 'Get Me Bodied'!!

"Irreplaceable" is my favorite song. Very well-written, great melody, more hooks than a professional fisherman's tackle box, and a real good message. It's the "I Will Survive" of the Millenium.

Baby Boy, and Get Me Bodied

I like Suga Momma, because she is sexy as hell in the video and I like Freak Um Dress too same reason.

It's a tie - Get Me Bodied and Green light

• Freakum Dress I luv that song

Thats like I`ma look fly with

our with out you

and i`m look fly makin sure you see it

das my jam lolz

i love all of her videos because her choreography is always amazing but my favorite song is speechless off of her first album.

My fave video is "Flaws and All" because it shows the real Bey.