Sporadic asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is there anything less fattening than a piece of humble pie?

Favorite Answer

sarcastic berries, dastardly muffins, furious egg shells and black dirt have less fat than your pie.

if you have to ask such a preposterous question you should really stop for a moment and evaluate your life. somewhere down the road from when you were born to now... you had an experience that for some reason brought you to this.

the climax of your life with the infinite mysteries in the world and all you care about is the fat in a fantastical pie.

im going to start a book club and invite fairies, leperchauns, and corn elves. we will read about all kinds of pies and then we will write a formal letter cordially addressed to you with the answer of what in the world could be less fattening than humble pie.

• papaw

I don't know about that...shoe leather is pretty non-fattening, too. But, in my case either would be pretty fattening to me, because I always end up eating much more than I care to.. And THAT much of anything is fattening. You'd almost think it was my favorite food or that I was addicted DUH!

Fortunately, humble pie will kinda neutralize the bitterness of "foot-in-mouth" disease.

Well, actually, the humble its self is very low in fat and carbs if you eat it in it's raw form. Making it into pie by adding the sugar and pie shell adds a lot. I've tried it and like it pretty well although I do prefer an apple.

a piece of humble pie without the fat added

Two pieces of humble pie!

Hi,

I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!

A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it's actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it's 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://better-life-thinner.us/ where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

Good luck!

try a low fat piece fat, the south beach diet has some also there is some Healthy choice items and Skinny Cow in the frozen section at the local grocery.

pickels.

Seriously look at the lable on the jar. Less calories than even celery!!

It blows my mind.

pickles cerely brocli carrots apples ton of things

Fruits, veggies, substitutes.