Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll / Survey: When was the last time you were really mad at someone?

Who was it, what did they do?

* This question no way constitutes "chatting" according to the terms and conditions set forth by Yahoo. This is an open ended question asked to the entire Yahoo Answers user base, and is not directed to any one individual or small group of users.

Favorite Answer

I am currently really mad at my husband because he told me I was "fu**ing worthless"

I'll show him worthless... he's gonna have to jerk it for the rest of the month

I get mad at my step son every damn day, he's 19 and has no clue what respect is... he breaks rules and laws and I had a judge tell us that he has to live here with us for a year,,, LOL the law system is a joke in my eyes,,, what am I supposed to do with a 19 year old boy that thinks he knows it all and beating the system is a game??? I have had it!!!

It happened about a month ago, and it was my new superviser. She didn't have a clue what she was doing so I tried to help her out, she like hated me for it, and then we got in a huge fight and I quit on the spot... She was a major b*tch... Good thing I was offered a better job somewhere else while she is now being evicted from her appartment :] Karma is a b*tch

About a month ago. I had this You Tube account and I had some Utada Hikaru vids on it. So I got an E-Mail warning me that I needed to take off her vids or else my account would be deleted. (I got the E-Mail an hour after it was sent). So when I went to You Tube to delete the vids, I discover my account was already deleted! I was Piiiisssed. Not "Pissed" but "Piiiissssed" like how a snake hisses pissed.

• BT

The last time I was knocked off the top 10 board in the Spelldown game.

Friday, when a co-worker absolutely freaked out because she did not know how to exchange the film in the camera and did not think to ask anyone else for help, waiting for me to return from lunch, then she detonated on me saying "No one ever told he how to."

My retort "And you never thought to ask before now?"

Today at work. This dumb ***** I work with does absolutely nothing and gets away with it. And if I hear one more time how she has her Masters degree and doesn't really *have to* work...I'm going to tear all the hear out of her head.

Thx for that...I feel better now :)

The fat kid at the bus stop last week. He was throwing his weight around, pushing kids and such. I elbowed him in the face and punched him until he was bleeding and didn't want to get up. Then I just walked home, like nothing happened.

My BF 'adopted' a stray dog...that makes 3.

3 Big, stinky, hairy, rolling in cow poop dogs.

They get to go on the road with him...I have to stay home...no room for me anymore.

OMG!

Sorry, got serious there.

LOL

Yahoo rules suck sometimes huh? (pleez dont report me, im not chatting :)

i still am mad at someone to answer your question. REALLY mad.