Immunity to monistat?

I have a yeast infection...and yes, I have been diagnosed with this by the doctor (so please don't suggest it's something else, I have already seen the gyno). Here's the thing...I tried using Monistat 1 and then Monistat 3 before I went to the doctor, and neither of them got rid of the infection... show more I have a yeast infection...and yes, I have been diagnosed with this by the doctor (so please don't suggest it's something else, I have already seen the gyno).

Here's the thing...I tried using Monistat 1 and then Monistat 3 before I went to the doctor, and neither of them got rid of the infection completely. When I went to the doctor, she told me I could either do the oral pill or try the 7 day treatment. The pill doesn't work for me, and I'm skeptical about trying the 7 day treatment because I've used monistat twice already recently...has anyone used monistat this much in a short period? Is it okay, or will my body develop an immunity to it?