Has your phone number, name, or birthday ever appeared in a movie or commerical?

apart from the 1-800 on the phone numbers of course.

Didn't it feel wierd?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes an i got ten calls an hr. thankfuly the phone co let me change my number

• Laura
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yeah, this idiot I used to work with that I couldn't stand. Put in in this seedy rest stop halfway between LA and the Bay Area on I-5. "For a good time call....". Guy's phone started blowing up about a week later and he had to change his number. LOL.

• 1 decade ago

YEP!!! My name is Shirona but people kept calling my number and asking for some chick named Jenny when I was in High School in the 80's.. My number was 867-5309. Hated that!!!

• 1 decade ago

Ugh! My name is Jack Sparrow. A perfectly boring name until summer 03. Now people act like they are the first person to ever think up a pirate joke.

I go by John now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. I think the closest I would come to anything like that happening is that on the show FRIENDS, Jennifer Aniston's character was Rachel Greene and my name is Rachel and my last name starts with G too.

• Eric.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

my birthday is a common phone number

like my birthday is april 11

and 411 or

4-11

• 1 decade ago

Uh, yeah.

Let's just say that I share my name with a famous author, OK? Everytime one of his books is made into a movie, there it is, all over everywhere

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope but it did turn up on a boys bathroom wall in high school once. ugh

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

my first name was the name of a movie

• 1 decade ago

No, but I;ve always wondered if you called 867 5309 if you would find someone named Jenny ... lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.