have you had head achs?

has anyone had migrains during pregnacy so bad that they had blurd vision right before the hear ach came? is that normal?

why is high blood presure bad? and i had hese types oh headachs before pregnancy...

Favorite Answer

Yes, I had these headaches. I went to the ER because half of my face went numb and I couldn't see out of my left eye. Its normal if it goes back to normal after a few minutes. If it did not go away, it would have been a stroke.

Source(s): Went to the ER and had tests done.

high blood pressure plus headaches (normall around the front of your head near your eyes/forehead) and bad vision are about 3 out of the 4 signs of pre-eclampsia. I would see your doctor.

i would consider 2 out of the 4 a cause to worry, i think you should see your doctor, if you also have swollen feet or hands i would go to the doctor as soon as you can get in! the vision is one of the main signs, i have headaches i wouldn't call them migrains tho and swollen feet and my midwife has told me to keep a very close eye on myself even though my blood pressure is normal.

Source(s): 29 weeks

well not EVERYONE had them but most of the women did so it's kind of normal

but u should go to the doctor

my mom found out that if she has ONE MORE child that she'll go blind

so if u get blured vision u better go to the doctor and ask for an advice

i have had terrible migrains but never had ear aches.....