Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Jon Lester?

Would you think it would be creepy or funny if Boston P Jon Lester named his kid, child or kid and thier middle name Mo. This would name it Child Mo Lester or Kid M o Lester. Funny but creepy, you agree?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You know, when I first heard his name, I thought the same thing.

C'mon...even a Red Sox fan like myself can laugh at that! :)

• 1 decade ago

Lol. No matter what he chooses to name his child, putting Mo as the middle name would ruin it. I wouldn't wanna be a John or Bob Mo Lester either.

• 1 decade ago

Both but i like lester he is a cool guy. The way he came in two seasons ago at the end of the year and pitched amazing. Also the way he fought through the cancer he had and is now back on the mound. I idle this guy.

• 1 decade ago

Lol, you have a lot of time on your hands, I can see that. But that is pretty funny, but he would have to be the stupidest person ever to name his kid Child Mo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ok. I read your question twice. And came to this conclusion. You've got a lot of time on your hands. But you also have a slightly dark humor.....kinda like me. But I definately laughed.

Now to answer your question. If he does, he should be deemed an unfit parent. Look at MoonUnit and Dweezle Zappa. That's what happens when the names you give your childen have them in therapy by the age of 4.

• 1 decade ago

Creepy......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao that would be the funniest thing but he would have to be a idiot to name his kid that

• 1 decade ago

very creepy !!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.