does any one feel sad at the prospect of loosing their baby bump?

and theyre kicks and just knowing that they wont be with you all the time? and knowing that they are safe?

or is it just me?

Best Answer

I never missed being pregnant. It just wasn't an enjoyable experience for me. I was sick and uncomfortable a lot. There are a lot of moms who feel the opposite of me though.

My baby is a week old today and I don't miss the bump!

I can walk without waddling

I no longer have to go to the loo every 10 minutes

The piles are receding

I'm out of the size 18 knickers

I no longer have groin ache!

On the downside I do have a pukey shoulder 22 hours of the day and am being woken up at 1am, 3am, 5am --- and the washing pile has doubled but hey - on balance I'd say it's preferable to looking like a hippo :)

I really missed my bump and the kicking. But when i seen my little girl for the first time i didn't care as i had her in my arms. I remember laughing after i had her as my belly looked flat but it weren't lol! I'm now pregnant again and love being pregnant even though I'm very sick!

Source(s): 15 month year old girl baby 2 due in oct

not the bump no way, cant wait till it goes lol all the aches and and pains etc ... the kicks i will miss very much :(

but then my baby will be here with me so that makes up for it.

Source(s): 35+5 weeks pregnant :)

My daughters first birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I find myself missing being pregnant now when I see other pregnant women! Its not just you!

i dont want mine to go!!! i love it just bein me and bump, i sit for hours watchin it move altho some kicks do hurt now!!!

i dont wanna share it!!!

i havent had any problems tho, sore back occasionally but thats it, ive only put on 8kg so my bump looks quite cute!!!

Source(s): 39 +3 weeks!!!

I always got the baby blues after giving birth. You can never ever hold them that close again.

Love,

Mom

• Jewel

Since I have never been pregnant I can't say however I am sure it is not just you.

yes when i had my son and every1 was picking him up i wished he was back inside just so he was safe, and that only me could have him. xx

No been trying to loose that for years and still no success!!!!!