How do I ask out a girl that doesn't know me?

There is this girl at my school, but I only see her for a few seconds between classes. Some of my friends know her, but not too well. One of my friends also said to get her phone number to call her, but that would be weird. I know some things about her and she doesn't know me. I was plainning on asking her to see a movie with me. What would the best way to do this?

Favorite Answer

I am a girl, and no question about it, you have to find some way to at least talk to her a few times before asking her out. It is possible that she is just really nice and maybe she likes you to, but my best advice is to find some time to get to know her before asking her out

Why not just go up to her and say hi?

If she makes you feel weird/akward, then she wasn't worth going to a movie with in the first place.

If she seems into it, and says responds back strike up a conversation.

Maybe ask for her number so you guys can hang out.

I wouldn't feel weird if a guy did this to me...

Get to know her first so she doesn't think it's just a booty call. Obviously if you haven't even talked to her or made an effort to get to know her yet, you're attraction to her is mostly based on her physical attributes.

ok.. well politley walk up 2 her (girls lovee that) and say hi i kno u dont kno me very well and i dont kno u all that well but do u think we culd get to kno each other at a movie and like dinner... (dont be stupid or try to show off OR try to do anything innapropriattteee)

Get to know her first.

pussy be a man