Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Where's the last place you would want to find a spork?

Best Answer

In my arm.

True story: when I was in the 8th grade I was singing a New Kids on the Block song with my friend. We were at lunch and sitting across the table from a head banger, Lisa Monchero. Lisa asked me several time to stop singing. I got louder and louder and she stabbed me in the arm with a spork. I have a scar on my left arm. I will take a picture of it a post it on my 360.

In my bed the next morning. I'd seriously want to know who was sporking me the night before.

Source(s): I'm just flowing with the stream of traffic all up in here. I'm really a good girl.

in the laundry! ... i raised three sons and it seems i spent a life time finding those damn things either in pants pockets, the hamper, at the bottom of the washing machine or in the dryer... After all, sporks are " a great trebuchet in a food fight ." --(according to my youngest.)

Mistakenly trying to deliver a baby to my doorstep. (sporks are notoriously bad spellers)

Behind the "In Case of Emergency, Break!" instead of a fireaxe.

under a lovers pillow after a heated argument

In my bed under the sheets

Deep in the pits of hell. I hope I'm never there to find anything.

in a pile of dog doodie in an art gallery

The Gym!!