Unforgettable!!!!!!!?

on sunday my cuz had a sweet 16 and i was part of the court. She had rented a limo and all the court traveled around manhattan and went to astoria park to take pix. On our way to manhattan, we started to dare people to make out with other people (boys and girls). Well i got called on with my x. he ran right to my... show more on sunday my cuz had a sweet 16 and i was part of the court. She had rented a limo and all the court traveled around manhattan and went to astoria park to take pix. On our way to manhattan, we started to dare people to make out with other people (boys and girls). Well i got called on with my x. he ran right to my seat and planted a really big smooch on me. I puched him away cuz he was practically gonna sit on me. Every one laughed at him. Well in the party we danced (he asked me) and he started to touch my ***. at first i thought it was an accedent but then i new it wasn't and left him on the dance floor. But on Monday he sent me flowers and a card. I think i'm falling for him again even wen i noe he ain't good 4 me and i think he slept with my cuz. WAT DO I DO???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 answers 14