Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Unforgettable!!!!!!!?

on sunday my cuz had a sweet 16 and i was part of the court. She had rented a limo and all the court traveled around manhattan and went to astoria park to take pix. On our way to manhattan, we started to dare people to make out with other people (boys and girls). Well i got called on with my x. he ran right to my seat and planted a really big smooch on me. I puched him away cuz he was practically gonna sit on me. Every one laughed at him. Well in the party we danced (he asked me) and he started to touch my ***. at first i thought it was an accedent but then i new it wasn't and left him on the dance floor. But on Monday he sent me flowers and a card. I think i'm falling for him again even wen i noe he ain't good 4 me and i think he slept with my cuz. WAT DO I DO???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

do like i do. you just have to find a good reason to get really ticked off at him and not talk to him like for good for at least a while [if you still wanna be friends then it'll be okay just keep reading] then find another guy that you would really really like [it doesn't matter if he likes you or not] find a guy to chase after then when you start talkin to your ex again [if you do] then you prolly won't have the same feelings for him as you did before [that's what i did and i can talk to my ex all the time now and not have a problem with liking him. we were together for 3 months and something and omg i really liked him]

hope this helps <3 Meagan <3

You shouldn't accept things from him anymore, he seriously is after one thing. You need to leave him alone, and just take some space. Trust me, some day you'll find a real gentleman who will sweep you off your feet. The best part is that you won't have to worry about being treated with so much disrespect. You should step back, and wait for someone else.

God Bless.

-Everyday is Blessed, Enjoy Life!

well i mite be a 12 year old but im sure im kinda good at reationships.... ok if he had slept with ur cuz then dnt fall for him but if he didnt then just think about it....dont think about getting hurt cuz we all are gonna get hurt in life so yea...

just try ur best to be with him again if he asks u out k or if he doesnt and you want to be with him again once you think about it then g for it wheather its embarrasing or not! well hope it all works well for you!

• Sarah

You already know that it's not smart for you to get back together with him. Trust your judgement. He is your ex for a reason, and you can't forget that. You don't need to be with someone who is a player and not a good person for you. Find someone new and better.

So...let me get this straight. He slept with your cousin and you're OK with that? He fondled you in public...like a cheap tramp..and you're "falling for him"?

Exactly which part of the trailer park do you live???

ew, he slept with your cousin? that's just crossing the line .. you know he isn't right for you, trust your gut instinct. it wouldn't be a good idea to get back together with him ... sounds like you might just end up getting really hurt.

• Prince

HI,

Once bitten twice shy....Just think about what happened in the past and forget him

Cheers

dont do it, leave that alone. he's just tryin to reel you in. flowers and a card is cute and all but you say he's a jerk so let it go or your gonna wish you shoulda

Learn from past mistakes

How often do you want to repeat them

Now trust your instincts --

Now we know why you're the hot princess. Like the girls say, "Uhhhnnn..!"

Earf!