If one person was solely responsible for inducing the amount of prescription drugs into our water?

If one person was solely responsible for inducing the amount of prescription drugs into our water that we recently found is prevalent - what would be the course of action against one person? And how is that course of action different than the one we can surely expect against the prescription drug companies who... show more If one person was solely responsible for inducing the amount of prescription drugs into our water that we recently found is prevalent - what would be the course of action against one person?

And how is that course of action different than the one we can surely expect against the prescription drug companies who are entirely responsible for the substances now in our water supply?
Update: people say it comes from pee

ok - so by that logic, if i ingest an amount of cyanide in a capsule that will not dissolve until it gets into the water supply it won't be my fault because I passed it out of my body?

that's the most moronic defense I've ever heard