Luxury car/suv that every one don't have?

i want a car or suv. i like the escalades but i want something nice. that every one don't have? what are some good ones?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want an SUV no one has try the SAAB bit remember that there is possibly a reason no one has one.

The Porsche Cayenne is a relatively uncommon SUV with decent performance as long as it is the V8.

The Touareg with the 4.2L V8 is a quite pleasant vehicle and not super common. The engine is sourced from Audi.

The Audi Q7 is nice but somewhat common here in Seattle.

The Range Rover HSE certainly has its fans but can be a maintenance pig. There is virtually nothing better off road.

Finally, the MBZ G500 or G55 AMG are quite uncommon and quite pricey but can be found used.

Luxury cars worth a look are:

The 2006 or later Infiniti M35 or M45. Surprisingly adept vehicles with very well integrated technology and very beautiful interiors.

The Audi S4 is a smaller but satisfying performer with good luxury and great ergonomics. The A8s have a bit of a nasty maintenance reputation until 2006 or later. They have crazy nice interiors--maybe the best and okay performance.

The new MBZ S550s review very, very well but are expensive.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Chad D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This is a good question and the perfect response is Audi. Audi has the best interiors in the business and they are slept on by the public at large. If I were to buy a large SUV I'd get an Audi Q7 because of the interior and the fact it's so rare. If I were to get a luxobarge I'd get an A8 over an S-Class or LS.

• hamn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

this is a good question, and i agree with you

Id reccoend you staying away from the overrated, such as mercedes, BMW and lexus.

A few good choices would be the VW toureg, Audi Q9, Volvo XC90, and the Lincoln MKX.

All of which are fun to drive, offer cool luxury features, and are pretty stylish, wihtout having to look through a milion of the same cars in the parking lot to find yours

• 1 decade ago

Infinity FX35/45

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • C7S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Volkswagen Toureg-Very nice car.

Porsche Cayenne-Lots of people have them, but not the Turbo version.

Audi Q7-A New SUV, not many people have them.

The new Acura MDX. It was new in 2006-2007 and I have only seen 1 since then. They are great and reliable SUV's. Fun to drive too.

• 1 decade ago

Mercedes ML320CDI, it has a turbo-diesel engine that makes 228HP and 385 ft/lbs of torque....it's one of the fastest SUV's in the price range and gets 30+ mpg on the highway.

The ML63 is faster, but guzzles the gas. There are very few of them built, they are extremely fast and if you have around $80k to spend you can't beat it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.