where is the nearest mall to Rochester NY and how far away is it?

I'm moving over the summer, because my mom is switching to working over her computer because she the accounts receivable person. at first, we were like, "Let's move to queen creek!" but then we realized that we have the entire woorld to move to. we both love the idea of Rochester NY but we are serious shoppers, so we need a mall (and i mean a real mall, like the kind that has 50 stores with name brand kind of things, like charlotte russe, hollister, aeropostale, pac sun, abercrombie, etc...) within a maximum of 45 miles.

Favorite Answer

Eastview in Victor, 20 min from city, Marketplace Mall in Henrietta, Greece Ridge in Greece, Medley Center in Irondequoit. - those are all suburbs that are around the city itself - I almost forgot there is thir rockin outlet mall not to far away - less than an hour by car - and Rochester is also smack between Buffalo and Syracuse - and there are some great malls there - and of course Niagara Falls is right north of Buffalo and they ahve some great outlet malls there - and Canada is right across the borner there - and you are really not too damn far from Toronto if you want a nice weekend trip.