Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

After you've been screwed....?

by someone who once upon a time swept you off your feet, is it possible for them to sweep you again?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is this still about the fact that I star first and then answer?

Please move on, babe.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Holy crap. Talk about a burden on the state. Look, you'll have 3 kids at 18. That's your own damn fault. I'm not about to feel any sympathy for you. Get it together. You made an adult choice SEVERAL times (I guess having 1 kid didn't teach you a thing) and you have to deal with it now. Being a mom has it's hardships. Honestly, forget college. That ship has sailed sweetie. You may be able to go in the future, but not now. Especially when you pick such an unstable career.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good question.

We pondered this for a very, very, very long time.

We concluded, that it is indeed possible, and furthermore, probably.

Yep.

No question about it.

The more we think about it the more we believe the answer to be yes.

So ignore all the other stuff and just mark our vote as a Yes, or Aye.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do the sweeping and then the weeping. Women I tend to fall for like being romanced and made to feel special, then they move on to something more challenging.

Being a geek does have it's downside. I'm not enough of a bad boy.

Admit it: you are shocked to learn that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • He doesn't screw me nearly as often as I would like and it's not fair.

HOWEVER if by "screwed"- you actually mean fuckedover(ie. by making multiple babies with multiple females)...I will let you know about the feet sweeping thing. He swears he's going to, but I'm still waiting. He's lucky that the sex is good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. But it's possible for them to fool me again into thinking they are sweeping me off my feet when they are actually screwing me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you say, "swept you off your feet" I think of the gallows. And yes, I'm always practically begging for it.

• 1 decade ago

Not this dude...she is history to me. Have kids with her and woulda taken her back within a year but not 8

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, hence the name. Did I use hence properly? Anyway yea, I'm a sucker, it's nice to meet you virginal one. I pretty much fold after a kind word and a smile.

• 1 decade ago

No way in hell...I tried that long ago and you can;t change them stripes over night.If they lie or mess me over chances are they will do it again and again ' and i am not the one thank-you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.