I think Hillary warned Obama 3 or 4 times, "you can be my VP"?

He didn`t listen...

Do you think he is done or will he fight back?

Favorite Answer

I find it strange she asked him that before the releasing of those tapes, but that is our Hillary!

Hillary 08!

• ?

All politicians misspeak. All politicians mislead. It is standard fair if you have ever seen an election. They will stretch the truth as far as they can until it snaps back in their face. Some politicians are more likely to stretch the truth farther than others. It is not overkill to question the validity of candidates' statements. I do think however that Hillary and McCain got slaps on the wrist for their policy and credential blunders, while Obama got blasted for his affiliation with an extremist. The media has failed to note the extremist factions that are backing Hillary and McCain. No politician is free from encumberences - they are part of the job. No one is perfect - in fact, do we really want to think of our president as perfect? We don't need a cult of personality, but a little honesty would be nice. In fact, can you think of the last time we had an honest president?

• glizzy

Senators have more power than VP's, plus they beat each other to much. The best VP candidate to me is John Edwards but Wesley Clark or Christopher Dodd have the military experience to help offset McCain's advantage.

• Theo N

I think it is very unfortunate but it appears that unless there is a huge backlash, Obama will be the nominee. By huge I mean landslide victories for HRC in the remaining primaries. Obama will try to fight against all the bad publicity but he has put himself right in the box with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Alan Keys. There is no way he will win enough votes in the general election to beat a war hero who is a moderate republican. On behalf of all those soldiers who will continue to die in Iraq for the next decade or more, thanks to all those "youth voters" and race voters that gave the party nomination to someone who's unelectable.

Both

He will fight back, but the writing is on the wall for him

He has quickly sunk below McCain, while Hillary has risen above him

I'm thinking the superdelegates will give this fact serious consideration

Obama is leading Hillary by 117 delegates. As he stated, "Why should he accept VP when she is losing and he is winning?" If Obama gets the nomination he is not going to choose Hillary as his running mate. Her baggage far exceeds his baggage.

Well, that was cocky and stuck up of HIllary, the person in 2nd, the offer Obama, the person in the lead, the Vice-presidency.

Regardless of what is currently going on, he is still in the lead and with the announcement that Florida will not redo their elections, Hillarys chances are dwindling.

Im not defending Obama, its just simple mathematics.

• JK

I think he will continue the fight. Honestly, I think Hillary is done...unless she cheats her way into getting the position. I know the Clintons are capable of pulling many tricks and getting away with it, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

Truly after all this would you want him running for VP with you??

Why should he have listened to Hilary when he was in the lead running for the Presidency?