When you use an office machine and a red light is on (like change toner) do you just ignore it and leave it?

for the next person to deal with..

I do. I need to devote all my time to you.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Once i'm here i never leave my desk, my papers just magically appear after piling up on the printer for 6 hours

Source(s): <<<not my problem
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. That's what other people are FOR.

I do things at home. At the office, I'm all about being served. And I say that with two syllables - ser. ved. More regal that way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wonder reccommends:

Run like a bat out of helll and wait for nerdy guy from accounting to fix the problem.

Source(s): * office expert *
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And you have your priorities straight.

Those machines are now too complex for me. I will add paper, but if they are broken or jammed I back away slowly and pretend I never saw anything. It's like witnessing a mob hit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like to get my pretty hands inked up, so I just put a piece of opaque tape over the light so it doesn't bother me.

Besides, they're lucky when I bother to show up- which is not very often.

Source(s): I "called in" every scheduled work day in February.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah mine has said change toner for about 6 months now, screw it

• 1 decade ago

And we appreciate it too! No, I'm the fixer - if anything goes wrong, I'm the first person everybody goes to - from toner on up!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol, no. Only because I'm the only person in my office though if it were different then heck yes!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't...my office is in my house and all the machines belong to me...no one else (hubby) knows how to do anything with them

• 4 years ago

Yes I do because I am a rocket scientist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.