White Women Dating Black Men?

so where im from theres alot of white women dating black men, one day I over heard a converstation a white girl was saying black men date white women because they treat them better and black women should learn from them, adding on by saying were bitches. She said that black women are jealous of them. Why is it such a problem?? Why did the white girl talk badly about black women if she dating a black man??

Best Answer

She was just jealous honey, she knows the real reason black men date white women, they're more passive and tolerate more from a man than a STRONG BLACK WOMAN does! OH AND WHITE WOMEN ARE EASIER TO SLEEP WITH!

1

Source(s): Get Every Girl Easily http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily

I am not black nor white, but it was ONE white women "Trying" to speak on behalf of all white women, this was merely her opinion and if you ask me her opinion doesn't matter. Not all black men belong to all black women, just like all white men don't belong to all white women or so on. People are attracted to who they like and if it leads to love so what, who are you or anyone else to judge the love they have because they are not of the same race. WHO CARES!!!! If your having a hard time trying to find a "good black man" it's not because they're all gone or all the white women stole them because first off they werent yours to beging with and if you ask me it sounds like a personal problem.

If you want to become more desirable for a lady you need that guide https://tr.im/DNtbL , The Tao of Badass which may “convert you” right into a man who attracts all the women.

The Tao of Badass is a famous step-by-step system for picking right up girls that's proven to benefit anyone. Regardless of age, appears or how unskilled you are about women. The program teaches you just how to become ‘that person'who's needed by a lot of women.

The Tao of Badass  it will cause you to ‘that person'by arming you with the information of why you must be like ‘that person'although providing you all of the pick up abilities you'll need to become ‘that man'who women are attracted to.

When black men date white women, they openly trash black women to them like their moms are not black women, so darn ignorant on the black man's behalf.

I disagree with everyone here!!

The reason is because more than likely..

the man she is with is brainwashing her by telling her about bad experiences he had with an ex that maybe is black...

so.. since he is telling her all of the negatives of his past relationship, she is assuming ALL black women are like that ..

truly white women treat black men better but a lot of black men still date black women

She's stereotyping and somewhat a racist! It don't matter what color the woman is, any woman can treat a man bad, vice versa.

• Stu

i had a really good guy friend in high school who was black and alot of the black girls were really mean to me because of it. i don't know why... this one girl threatened to beat me because she thought i was sleeping with this guy, who she felt "belonged to her". anyway, that was uncomfortable, and i had a negative opinion of those few girls because they treated me so badly. maybe this girl had a similar thing happen? i don't know, but you chicks can be kind of scary when you want to be! i think it just boils down to suspicion, because it's different.

2

Source(s): Seduce Girls Now http://TheTaoOfBadass.gelaf.info/?NkEs