cats

What Is Your Opinion Of Heather Mills?

Favorite Answer

Money sucking trash-makes women in general look bad

Money hungry and pathetic. She came from nothing and Paul was warned that she would take him to the cleaners. But like an idiot he ignored it.

She proudly measures relationships by dollar values (pounds) and not love or morality.

gold digging beotch.......she is so upset she only got 34,000 dollars per day that she was married to Paul and she gets 700,000 a year for child support and she feels that that is not enough to secure a future for their child (like she does not think that Paul will have a trust for his daughter)

she had the gall to imply that she rekindled Paul's stardom after they were married..... and that she traveled with him on tour as his business partner..... they say that she was a Charity worker but I think the main Charity she was working for was herself......

I try not to judge people I don't know. There's always two sides to every story and just because it's Paul McCartney, doesn't mean he can't be unbearable to live with!

A gold digger who hit the jackpot. No amount of money is going to buy her respect.

Gold Digger with big mouth & nose she's had her moment of fame maybe now she'll fade away

She's seems like a nice woman that got murdered in the press. I don't think she was ":gold-digging"

Now a very well paid call girl

I think she is a gold digger,,,,,,,,,,,,,she got a lot of money,,,but not as much as she wanted.........I think Paul came out the winner!

I don't have an opinion of her. Likely because I don't care about her.