Do you have a preference for gender for professionals coming into your personal space?

Do you find yourself having a preference for gender when it comes to professionals coming into your personal space?

Like, for the following:

1) A Dentist?
2) A Gynaeocologist? ( if you're female or have female organs of course! )
3) A Hairdresser?
4) A Masseuse for a full-body massage?
Update: - As my very first job was for a male Dentist, I tend to like a male Dentist ( they have the softest hands!!! ) but I have a male Dentist & female Dentist. The female is cool as she has all the modern technology.. - Gynaecologist..I'm uncomfortable either way. No preference as long as they don't spend... show more - As my very first job was for a male Dentist, I tend to like a male Dentist ( they have the softest hands!!! ) but I have a male Dentist & female Dentist. The female is cool as she has all the modern technology..

- Gynaecologist..I'm uncomfortable either way. No preference as long as they don't spend too long down there & don't get rough!

- Hairdresser - I go by their "track record" and how popular they are with their results, I have had good & bad of both sexes.

- Full-body definitely female, but for upper-body I prefer male as they have bigger hands to manipulate my muscles- especially for Chinese massage.