My sister has no job and shes 18 and all she duz is sleep all day, whats wrong with her?

and i mean she can sleep till 3 in the afternoon every day, the doctors thought she was enimic but it turned out shes not, she is always tierd, she would rather sleep than do anythink else, and she is realy realy pretty i mean she haz like cleb looks, i always say to her that shes pretty and she shud get out in the... show more and i mean she can sleep till 3 in the afternoon every day, the doctors thought she was enimic but it turned out shes not, she is always tierd, she would rather sleep than do anythink else, and she is realy realy pretty i mean she haz like cleb looks, i always say to her that shes pretty and she shud get out in the world but it seems like she is to tired all the time, plz help ppl, if u can xx
Update: well,she ony goes clubbin evry sat with some of her friends, and sees her bf on the nights, my mom and dad are always worried about her,i think she might be depresd u no, all her friends well u can tell that there not real friends to her, they all seem fake and jelous of her, when she was about 14 15 she used 2 get... show more well,she ony goes clubbin evry sat with some of her friends, and sees her bf on the nights, my mom and dad are always worried about her,i think she might be depresd u no, all her friends well u can tell that there not real friends to her, they all seem fake and jelous of her, when she was about 14 15 she used 2 get in alot of fights all the time and used to come home drunk stuf like that, and she says stuf like life is **** , and that tterrifies me beacuse i feal like she could b suisidle,