promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Using photoshop, how can I make the inside of this map white but keep the blue lines around?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you will have to make the blue a uniform colour, it has got too many flaws in it, so once you have, put the picture in a layer, then duplicate the layer, unclick the eye on one layer so it dosnt get in your way, now get the walking ants around the picky, and use feather to contract how much you want, 20, 50 pixels?, you will have a blue outline on one layer now, , now hide that layer and unhide the other one, now all you have to do is replace the blue with white, dont forget the text is white, so you may have to change the colour first, just use the wand to highlight it, and use the brush for whatever colour you need, dont forget you can try any way you want and go back up to 10 steps by undoing and go back commands, when you are happy with the way you get it, go to layer and merge layers down, i just tried it with you picky, and it took me about 10 mins to get it half way, so it should take you about 1 hour maybe, a bit of mucking around, but you will get it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.