What is a good comeback to being called a 'fag'?

keep in mind that this is a group of teenage boys that call me a fag and i know that i am not gay but these guys just will sometimes just walk up to you and call you a fag and it is really annoying because i know i am not but they still make fun of me

Favorite Answer

tell them YEAH and Im coming after you next big boy--LOL

The best combat is no combat unless your still a child. People call me a lesbian because I cut my hair short and I'm a tomby who represents the gay flag....but I'm a bisexual who they only seen with girls. I use to hang out with boys 24/7 but they moved. I really looked like a boy that I'm JHS a teacher said " young man...." That the whole class laughed and I didn't get Male tooken off my school reports until the middle of high school. Now I look back and smile.

Tell them if it's a guy calling another guy one , "Oh don't you wish???" If it's a girl calling a guy one say "With chicks like you out there, I have no choice but to be one." OR "I thought I showed you I'm not one last night!!!"

• Pieter3 years agoReport

Damn! Gotum!!!

• mandi

What A Fag

They found your button that's all. You just have to find each of thier's. I know I had a friend that when faced w/ this situation would comeback w/ " if you see a fag, beat a fag, then go home and tell your dad you got beat up by a fag" and nobody would ever really try to fight him, but they stopped.

Don't forget to find their buttons. Look at noses, teeth, clothes, walk, talk, tell them that thier father isn't his real dad(even if not true b/c that's what theyre doing,) act really grossed out (like ur about to vomit) when they talk to you and say really loud that their breath stinks, our ask if they used any deodorant, or crap on themselves b/c they stink. Good luck!

1) How come YOUR breath smells like HIS butt?

2) And just how did you become so good at detecting one? Lots of personal "research"?

3) ewww! You should gargle after sucking someone to get rid of the smell of c*u*m!

4) Tell me, is it the size or your pecker that you're worried about? Or that you won't be able to get it up when you try to get it on with your GF?

tell him 'i mean i never tried to do it with a guy before but id do it for u'

Don't sweat it.

The ones who get all worked up about it are typically closet cases anyways (including those doing the antagonizing).

Take it and turn it into a joke. Show them that you aren't letting them get under your skin.

maybe: blow them a kiss (or wink) and just say "I'll see you at pride this year closet cases".

you know you're not a fag but tell them it takes one to know one and ask them if they want to hang out with you and learn a few pointers.

Ahh.. break some other dude's arm every now and again. They only like to pick on the weak.

It actually takes more of a man to walk away from an argument than to stand there and argue with idiotic morons who have nothing better to do than to show their ignorance ...

I'd just walk away ...