has anyone every told you: "you're a beautiful person."?

okay so today at school someone came over and was like

"how are you doing?"

i said:

"ohh well im doing fine."

then he was like

"yeah. oh im mike by the way."

then i was like

"ohh yeah i remember you talk to me a little the other day:"

then

"haha yes."

then i said

"yeah"

then he said

"you're a beautiful person"

then i said:

"ohh. hm thanks"

and he walked away...

woahhhh it was like the best feeling ever.

you dont really meet such sweet people that much.

he seems like a really nice person.

has anything similar ever happened to any of you?

tell me your stories :]

Favorite Answer

mine was , i meet a guy at the Video library one morning and we both are foreigners living in japan ...

Am Zambian he was Canadian ... he said hie and walked to check some DVD 's ... again he came by and asked me if i lived near by , i told him i did and he was like you are so Beautiful are you a student here or ?

i told him i was not but have been Teaching and working now as a model for gap japan ......

He stood there looking straight in eyes and he was this sweet Gorgeous looking Guy ... had blue Hazel eyes ..liked him just there ..... but one thing i thought was he was going to kiss me .. coz this Guy melted the inner me ... he was like so how busy are you during the week,

i told him not so and he said .. do you fancy having coffee with me after getting movies from here ....

i was like WOW! i said yes i would love too since iam not so busy after this and i tell you that's how it was ....it was a perfect strange and ended up been good friends .. we see each other sometimes on weekends .. hes oh !! so gorgeous .. drop dead Handsome .....

And so you know yes.... we did hug and kiss , that same day after he drove me back home .... lol

Somethings are so unexplainable but they are so good to just take in and be surprise by it ....

Iam so glad you feel good about what had happened to you too !

Thx and have a pleasant day .

• Know what would be a good experiment? One day I am going to walk around with a sign that says Free Hugs: Ask me

Yeah .. that has happened to me before. Mostly when I was in high school. Ahhh sweet memories. You're right it is a good feeling. Its sweet to hear someone say that to you. =)

Well there was this guy Kyle. We were crazy about each other, it was mostly lust though. Anyway he randomly told me I was very beautiful a short while after we met. Yes, it's a very flattering comment - I couldn't believe it haha.

I get told that on a daily basis, and I think people just tell me that because I'm actually so ugly that they feel bad for me!

I've been told I'm a beautiful person but not by someone who I just met-it is usually by my cloest friends

I think that's wonderful. =)

Sometimes a woman or man will chat with me as I'm shopping and pay me a compliment. It makes my day.

By the by, give that boy a smile the next time you see him.

People tell that all the time. I am a people person. My friends, family , church, even strangers. I hadn't thought about it until now. interesting

I've heard this many times and it really makes me feel good.

Of course, I've also said this to others who I think are "very

beautiful" people.

Have a great evening!

that could really brighten up any body's day so yeah i would appreciate that, i think 2 people said that i just cant remember who, too bad.