I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I can't stop eating!?

I'm hungry ALL the time! When I was younger I used to have problems with food, I could never get full up, doctors back then didn't know why but as I started to get really fat I used to feel guilty for eating so I started starving myself and then eventually making myself sick, I stopped being bulemic about 2 years ago or so and now can eat normally again and I'm happy with my weight and size, but ever since I got pregnant I just can't stop eating! Today for example, since I got up at 9am this morning I have eaten a bowl of cereal, 3 slices of toast, two sandwiches, 2 yoghurts, a small plate of spaghetti bolognese, another sandwich and now at nearly midnight I'm about to go raid the cupboards again! I don't want to get fat again and then try desperately to lose it all once I've had the baby, but I just can't stop eating! Any tips?

Favorite Answer

Being pregnant, every time you eat the nutrients go first to your baby and second to you...the early months of pregnancy are especially important for you to eat well and often because your baby is doing a lot of growing! It's a lot of hard work! Also, you are supposed to gain quite a bit of weight during your pregnancy, which I'm sure you know...I read that 35 to 40 pounds gained is normal, and that is throughout the entire pregnancy altogether...as long as you eat the right types of food and try to exercise regularly ( i mean like walking or swimming, not exhausting exercise) you shouldn't have to worry about how hungry you feel or how much you are eating, just eat! I am 19 weeks and as soon as I started getting over morning sickness, I started eating a lot and very constantly. Remember you're not just feeding yourself!

I'm 14 weeks and if I don't eat atleast once every 4 hours, I get sick and puke as soon as I eat and then end up eating again. The doctor said to make sure I eat atleast every 3-4 hours, it's normal.

Don't feel bad - today I've had.

I woke up at 7:45am ...

6 french toast sticks

BBQ Sandwhich

2 Rib Pieces

Baked Beans

Massive amounts of cheese & crackers

and Cheesecake

and it's only 6:01pm

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm hungry ALL the time! When I was younger I used to have problems with food, I could never get full up, doctors back then didn't know why but as I started to get really fat I used to feel guilty for eating so I started starving myself and then eventually making myself sick, I stopped...

Source(s): 39 14 weeks pregnant 39 stop eating: https://tr.im/X6SlR

Now everyone can cure infertility using this natural remedy http://pregnancyhelps.info

infertility can run in the family and one of the first things the doctor asks you when you go to a fertility clinic is your family history regarding cases of infertility or other reproductive issues.

If infertility is caused by genetic disorder then it's not unusual that one of the kids (your mom) doesn't have it and another does (your aunt).

two months of trying is still to early to be concerned about the fact that you might be infertile and it's also quite early to go to a fertility specialist. Go to a regular Obgyb to get a closer insight and see what ways there are are to improve your fertility rate.

Also remove alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes from your life because they might influence your chances too. Stress is also a risk factor when it comes to infertility.

When you can't get pregnant, and things look good from the outside, it can be extremely frustrating.

The first thing to consider is how long have you been trying. About 80% of couples will get pregnant after six months of trying, and about 90% will be pregnant after 12 months of trying to get pregnant. Anyway this is a great methid to get pregnant fast https://tr.im/f87e9

it's very normal sweety... your baby is taking alot of the nutrients that you are taking in...i was heavy for years after my first child and it took me forever to take mine off as well,,but i finally did,,and have been driving myself crazy worrying about my weight during this pregnancy...but then it dawned on me,,,i am not eating more just because i can't stop myself from eating,,,my growing baby and i need that extra or i would not be this hungry all the time..the body knows best so i let it guide me...dont' deny yourself the cravings that your going to have either,(unless they are real unhealthy ones,,like dirt or something,,lol,believe it or not people do have cravings like that).. look at it like this,,anything you gain that is not baby,,after the baby is born you can lose it all again,you;ve already proven that you can..good luck

Source(s): 35 yr old mother of an 11 yr old,,and 38 wks preg. with baby boy....

Once infertility has been diagnosed, there are a number of treatment options available depending on the root cause of the problem. Learn here https://tr.im/y4fZp

Infertility is a condition defined as not being able to become pregnant after at least one year of unprotected, regular, well-timed intercourse. Women who suffer from multiple miscarriages may also be diagnosed as infertile. Infertility may be classified into two groups, primary and secondary infertility.

I remeber that stage. Your stomach feels like a bottomless pit. Its quite normal. As you get bigger you will probably find that you can't manage to eat much because the baby is squashing your stomach. But for now, enjoy it.

Yup it's normal

YEP IT'S TOTALY NORMAL

EAT WHAT YOU WANT

EAT WHEN YOU WANT

REMEMBER "YOU ARE EATING FOR TWO"

HAVE A GLASS OF WATER AFTER EVERY MEAL

BUY SOME OF THOSE YOUGURTS THAT FILL YOU UP FOR LONGER