I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I can't stop eating!?

I'm hungry ALL the time! When I was younger I used to have problems with food, I could never get full up, doctors back then didn't know why but as I started to get really fat I used to feel guilty for eating so I started starving myself and then eventually making myself sick, I stopped being bulemic about 2... show more I'm hungry ALL the time! When I was younger I used to have problems with food, I could never get full up, doctors back then didn't know why but as I started to get really fat I used to feel guilty for eating so I started starving myself and then eventually making myself sick, I stopped being bulemic about 2 years ago or so and now can eat normally again and I'm happy with my weight and size, but ever since I got pregnant I just can't stop eating! Today for example, since I got up at 9am this morning I have eaten a bowl of cereal, 3 slices of toast, two sandwiches, 2 yoghurts, a small plate of spaghetti bolognese, another sandwich and now at nearly midnight I'm about to go raid the cupboards again! I don't want to get fat again and then try desperately to lose it all once I've had the baby, but I just can't stop eating! Any tips?
17 answers 17