how do you report an illegal resident to immigration?

is there any way.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you a cop? Do you have a need to retaliate against some other person? Call the cops if this person has stolen, robbed, raped or killed someone. Or call the cops on his or her employer for breaking the law. But it doesn't make sense to blame someone for their status.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what makes u think u have the right to harass illegal residents, they have enough problems to deal with already. If u have issues with somebody, u should have enough balls to confront the person and talk it out, don't be a coward backstabber!!...

Besides, in case that u haven't notice...This country is FILLED with immigrants, both legal / illegal... and either u like it or not, that ain't gonna change.

And before accusing others because U think they are "invading YOUR country", look up your own family tree and see if u find all of your ancestors to be 100% native americans. Only then u can complain. If not, u should be happy that back then people were kind enough not to throw your family back to where they came from.

And is thanks to that kindness that u are here now, so, honestly, u should mind your own business and use your intelligence for something actually useful rather than being a weasel.

All your actions will return to u, if they are evil or good, its your choice, but u cannot scape, everything will catch up with u one day, you'll see.....

• 1 decade ago

Where do you live? It probably won't do anything to be honest. If they really wanted to do something about illegal immigrants, they would be able to round them up by the truck loads in So Cal. Nobody cares unfortunately.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quickly and keep calling until they do something...

TO REPORT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN OR CRIMINAL ALIEN RESIDENT contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security by calling (866) DHS-2ICE to "report suspicious activity" (866) 347-2423.

You can also make a report with the DHS/ICE Investigations division in a city near you through the telephone numbers listed on the ICE web site— http://www.ice.gov/graphics/investigatio... -- for Special Agent-in-Charge (SAC) Offices, and their subordinate field offices called Resident Agent-in-Charge (RAC) and Resident Agent Offices (RAOs).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can call ICE but you better make 100% sure they are illegal. Which short of stealing their wallet and looking you really can't.

• 1 decade ago

It is really sad, that when a citizen wants to report an illegal and show the government where to find them nothing is done. I wish if you did report them their butts would be deported...but sadly our country doesn't work like that.

• 1 decade ago

You dial 311 but I know someone that tried and the person is still in the states they have to do something terrible to be taken away

• 1 decade ago

I have this inkling suspicion this is more about settling a personal grudge than honoring immigration laws. But that's just me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can try, but unless this person has committed a serious crime since coming here, they aren't going to do much.

• 1 decade ago

check this website,

It's for people like you, they help you to deal with your need of social approval and to overcome your sense of inferiority.

www.2knowmyself.com/inferiority_complex

and live a healthy life!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.