Is there a free program I can use to make a movie from home video/dvd?

Just curious if there is a site I can visit or download I can install that will allow me to edit my digital home movie...add music, cut sections, move sections, etc. for free?

Favorite Answer

Windows Movie Maker is currently the most popular choice for free video editing software but it doesn't always work very well. There's a new free video editing application that is much better.

VideoSpin is a brand new tool that allows you to create your own movie clips in minutes using your own videos and pictures.

The top 3 video edting software choices for the PC is Ulead Video Studio, Adobe Premiere Elements and Sony Vegas. These programs are not free, but you can download a free trial from their Web sites.

If your looking for free video edting software other than VideoSpin take a look at my first source.